On Tuesday, 9 October 2012, Tools of Change Frankfurt will once again showcase bold innovators who are shaping the new publishing ecosystem with fresh thinking and transformative approaches.
Register by 31 July to take advantage of our early bird rate of € 449 (plus VAT) and save 25%. Space is limited!
How can you use APIs to create a serious business advantage? What impact is mobile content having on emerging markets? How is the author-publisher relationship changing and what are the latest global updates from Amazon, Google and Apple? Learn this and more from:
- Dr. Naif Al-Mutawa, acclaimed social entrepreneur and creator of “The 99″
- Horace Dediu, renowned mobile industry analyst
- Nathan Eagle, one of world’s leading mobile developers and co-founder of JANA
- Kelly Gallagher, Bowker
- Claudia Mazzucco, CEO of Atlantyca
- Laura Hazard Owen, Paid Content
- Charlie Redmayne, CEO of Pottermore , and more…
TOC Frankfurt will once again feature the popular Supply Chain track, organised by EDItEUR.
NEW – Get tips on how to optimise metadata to enhance discoverability both on and offline at the first Metadata goes global workshop on Thursday, 11 October 2012.
We look forward to seeing you there!